Pakistan Vs India Rain 23 Oct:

India Vs Pakistan rain forecast for the T20 World Cup Opening match on 23 Oct:

One of the greatest battles of any sports event in the world is on the way between two arch-rival India and Pakistan again came face to face after a wait of one year in T20 Cricket World Cup, and India is eager to bring back its winning streak against Pakistan in World Cups.

The Rainy Melbourne is on the way to bringing the hurdle between the Biggest Match of the Sports:

The weather has other plans on the day of the contest between two Cricketing nations, The predictions of rain on Sunday, the 23 Oct are more promising than the match, Heavy rain is expected on the match day in Melbourne, More chances of the match being washed out without bowling a single ball, according to AccuWeather there are 80 to 90 % of chances of rain, the remaining 10% chance of not raining will give some relief to the fans.

The 2021 T20 World Cup match between India and Pakistan was a turning point in India’s winning streak against Pakistan:

The last time Pakistan thrashed India for the very first time in Cricket World Cup history by having a margin of 10 wickets. From the Bowling side, Pakistan Bowling star Shaheen Afridi Rattled India’s destructive opening batsmen in the first two overs of his spell which was the turning point of the match in the favor of Pakistan, And from the Batting side, Babar and Rizwan clinically chased the target without losing any wicket.

Will the same key players of Pakistan be effective again as in the last World Cup Contest?

All eyes are again on the same players in Pakistan, As Shaheen Afridi recently came after recovering from injury without playing Cricket for 2 months, But fans are expecting him to be as same destructive as before, hopefully, he will again shine in this World Cup.

In the practice match between Pakistan and Afghanistan, Shaheen got Afghan batsmen Gulbaz and Zazai with those swinging yorkers, which give a boost to Shaheen’s confidence for the main matches of the World Cup.

Rizwan and Babar also practice in the nets for hours to tackle Indian Bowling because the opening Pair of Pakistan is the backbone of Pakistan’s batting lineup, if anyone from both got dismissed early, then it creates a problem for Pakistan’s middle order to sustain, So the opponents will also try to get them early as possible.

Hopefully, the rain clouds will not come on Melbourne Cricket Ground:

So the 1.60 billion fans from both nations have to witness the greatest game of Cricket

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *